randstad was challenged by an insurance company to search for the right talent to work in their shared services center.
what you'll be doing:
- admin tasks related to insurance policies
- office based administration work
- you'll be the first point of contact for brokers and clients
- participating and providing support to process improvement projects.
- supporting data cleansing and mass change processing projects.
all you need is to be:
- native or fluent of german or dutch language (spoken and written)
- degree level (preferential)
- good interpersonal skills
- curious, willing to learn and showing a challenging conventions spirit
- experience of working in a multilingual environment (plus)
what you'll get:
- direct contract with client
- monday to friday and chill on the weekends
- possibility to work in the city center
- competitive salary package according to language skills
- great fringe benefits : health & life insurance, gym allowance , pension fund and bonus