Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic and innovative Virtual Channel Development Executives fluent in English and German to help develop our Austrian and Swiss markets. You will be part of a new team based in Lisbon but have the opportunity to travel and visit resellers. Achieving success will require a strong background in sales and/or marketing as well as a good knowledge of the IT sector.
The scope of this role is to drive A4 equipment and supplies sales with current and new resellers in a variety of ways e.g. social selling, marketing, demand generation campaigns.
These full time roles are critical to achieving long term success in the indirect channel, and provide a great opportunity to develop your career as part of a wider European team.
• Drive sales via existing named accounts through commonly defined sales and marketing programs.
• Recruit new resellers using the Xerox value proposition to build mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Accountable for developing and implementing a coverage strategy within the Austrian market.
• Communicate opportunities for resellers to generate new revenue streams such as Xerox XRC range.
• Engage potential resellers in the Xerox value proposition to forge new business relationships and recruit the right mix / profile of resellers.
• Develop business plans with resellers and distributors to achieve their Xerox revenue objectives
• Provide resellers with insight and sales operations support on Xerox products, marketing tools, demand generation campaigns and bid process.
• Work in close partnership with the wider European team to ensure our channel coverage strategy is optimised across your defined geography.
• Act as the voice of the reseller within Xerox; communicate market conditions, opportunities and plans on how to use this information to drive growth.
• Measure the supplies revenue opportunity across your market, coordinate activities with resellers to convert this into revenue streams.
As a minimum candidates are required to have demonstrated:
• Virtual Sales Management experience.
• Familiarity with work in a Channel Partner environment is required.
• Successful virtual sales experience.
• Excellent Business Acumen and Relationship Skills.
• Excellent customer facing skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English and German is essential.
• Excellent presentation skills