We are Sitel
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries and more than 75,000 associates speaking 48 languages. Our contact center associates deliver more than 2.5 million unique customer experiences every day.
We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey. With our operational excellence, continued focus on process improvement and value-add solutions, we are your global partner for today and tomorrow.
An HR Assistant oversees the administration of all people related matters such as:
Day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
Handle employee requests regarding human resources issues;
Complaints and grievance procedures
Compensation and benefits
What do I need to be an HR Assistant at Sitel?
• Full working proficiency in Portuguese & English (C1 minimum)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Profile match with our assessment centre
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proven work experience in Human Resources
• Knowledge of and experience in the contact centre industry
• Knowledge of Portuguese labour legistation
• Proficiency in other major European languages (preferable)
• Experience in a customer service role
• College degree in HR Management, Organisational Psychology or a relevant field;
Our Compensation & Benefits
At Sitel we believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees, among the benefits of working with us are:
Monthly Gross Salary;
Monthly Meal Allowance;
Stable working hours (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week);
Private Health Insurance, with an on-site Doctor (after 6 months);
Personal development opportunities and a great multicultural working environment.
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times. If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
We will screen and interview candidates continuously, so please apply on-line via our career portal as soon as possible. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.