"Would you like to work in a project where you will be ready to take on all the challenges and work among the biggest Travel & Tourism players?
Do you want to be part of a project that has allowed more than 200 000 customers to travel around the world?
Webhelp has now the perfect opportunity for a bright career in the Travel & Tourism world!
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon) you will have the opportunity to contribute for the development of our presence in Portugal and to grow together with us.
Join our professional playground and you’ll develop:
• Offering information, solutions and counselling to customers regarding the company’s services;
• Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures;
• Compliance with company regulations for Data Protection and Information Security;
• Maintaining positive customer relationships through a responsible treatment of each contact;
• Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project;
Please be aware of the general requirements:
• Fluent or native in Italian with a good command of English;
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depending on the project);
• Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
• For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
What you can expect from us:
• Relocation Package for those living abroad that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
• A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
• Full time job (40 hours weekly);
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a growing company where you can fair and real career development opportunities. More than your experience or credentials it’s your personality and motivation that will push us forward.
Join our team and show off your talent!