We currently have an exciting opportunity for a multilingual Digital Content Editor to join our dedicated team, responsible for creating content across our digital channels to promote Austria as a holiday destination.
The Austrian National Tourist Office is Austria’s national tourism organisation, working internationally to increase awareness of and interest in Austria as a travel destination. Our core responsibilities are to build and position the brand "Holidays in Austria", promote tourism in Austria in key international markets through advertising and marketing activities, share market and industry knowledge and collaborate with the Austrian travel industry. In doing so, we play a key role in strengthening Austria’s competitiveness as a travel destination.
• Creating and publishing content across a range of digital channels (including Facebook, newsletter, website, ads)
• Researching and writing compelling content for a UK target audience, in line with the brand tone and style
• Translating German content into English, as well as proofreading and rewriting existing copy
• Maintaining and updating the website, ensuring all content is optimised for SEO
• Managing the „Holidays in Austria" Facebook page and engaging with our audience
• Native English speaker with a good command of the German language
• A strong background in copywriting, content editing, content marketing, creating digital content and/or qualifications in a relevant field
• Outstanding editorial skills, with an ability to create original and engaging content
• An aptitude for social media and digital marketing, as well as working with content management systems
• Knowledge of Austria and its tourism landscape
• Proactive and collaborative attitude, goal-oriented and meticulous
• A creative thinker with an ability to multi-task
This position is for 20 hours per week (1 year fixed term to cover maternity leave until the end of June 2019).