As a Supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage the team on a day-to-day basis.
Connect the world through the power of hospitality.
Choice Hotels International is one of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world. Choice currently franchises over 6,500 hotels globally, representing more than 500,000 rooms, in more than 35 countries and territories. Choice-branded properties provide a wide range of high-quality, high-value lodging options throughout the United States and internationally welcoming every guest, every partner, everywhere their journey takes them.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*only for international applicants.
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Native German speakers;
• Fluency in English (minimum B2);
• Experience managing teams;
• Experience in contact center environment is a plus;
• Comfortable and interested in Tourism and Hospitality. Experience is a plus;
• Sales mindset and background;
• Ability to coach and motivate Agents to achieve the business results;
• Team player and people skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good analytical and time management skills;
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
• Availability to work night shifts.
We are looking forward to receive your application.