Are you interested in an exciting career in a growing and innovative company?
Then work with us!
Support our client from the information services industry and ensure an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity.
• Work place: Lisbon;
• Full-Time schedule, Monday to Friday 7:00-18:00;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Free organized sport activities and events.
*for candidates who relocate to Lisbon
• Perform high-level technical troubleshooting over client’s software;
• Provide exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world;
• Provide voice and e-mail support;
• Drive your own performance within a team environment.
• Dutch / Flemish native speaker (C2 Level);
• Moderate English skills (B1 level);
• Strong oral and written communication skills with an emphasis on reading comprehension, sentence structure, spelling and grammar;
• Great typing skills (fast and accurate);
• Internet savvy with knowledge of online accounts and transactions;
• People experience (customer service experience preferred);
• Courteous, with strong customer service orientation;
• Good probing, problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills;
• Technical Aptitude – Comfortable with new technology and the ability to quickly become familiar and proficient with new devices and tools;
• Ability to communicate with customers at various technical levels.
Apply here: https://jobs.teleperformance.pt/en-gb/Jobs/dutch-flemish-speakers-belgium-market-technical-support
In case of any doubt, we are here for you, contact us: (+31)202622169 or send us a WhatsApp message (+351)914059185.
We are looking forward to receive your application.